Download Free Ebook Accelerated C# 2008
The book provides every must-to-know information and best practices about C# 2008 in concentrated 500 pages. It also focuses on the language itself and on how to use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET application development. Furthermore, this book also concentrates on how C# features work and how to best use them for robust, high-performance code.C# PreviewC# and the CLRC# Syntax OverviewClasses, Structs, and ObjectsInterfaces and ContractsOverloading OperatorsException Handling and Exception SafetyWorking With StringsArrays, Collection Types, and IteratorsDelegates, Anonymous Functions, and EventsGenericsThreading in C#In Search of C# Canonical FormsExtension MethodsLambda ExpressionsLINQ: Language Integrated Query.
is the fastest path to mastery, for both experienced C# programmers
moving to C# 2008 and programmers moving to C# from another
object-oriented language.You’ll quickly master C# syntax while learning how the CLR simplifies
many programming tasks. You’ll also learn best practices that ensure
your code will be efficient, reusable, and robust. Why spend months or
years discovering the best ways to design and code C# when this book
will show you how to do things the right way, right from the start?
- Comprehensively and concisely explains both C# 2005 and C# 2008 features
- Focuses on the language itself and on how to use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET application development
- Concentrates on how C# features work and how to best use them for robust, high–performance code
What you’ll learn from Accelerated C# 2008
- How C# works with and exploits the CLR
- How to use arrays, collections, and iterators
- How to handle events with delegates and anonymous functions
- How to design and use generic types and methods
- How to thread efficiently and robustly
- How to use the C# 2008 anonymous types, lamba expressions, and extension methods
Who this ebook Accelerated C# 2008 is for
If you’re an experienced C# programmer, you need to understand how C#
has changed with C# 2008. If youre an experienced object–oriented
programmer moving to C#, you want to ramp up quickly in the language
while learning the latest features and techniques. In either case, this
book is for you. The first three chapters succinctly present C#
fundamentals, for those new to or reviewing C#. The rest of the book
covers all the major C# features, in great detail, explaining how they
work and how best to use them. Whatever your background or need, you’ll
treasure this book for as long as you code in C# 2008.
Download this e-Book by clicking on this green button.
Please Take Some Time To Share this E-book or Like Our FB Page for more Updates
Report Any Broken Download Links in Comments and We will fix it for You.